Le Groupe HYD&AU
A global mechatronics solution
Founded in 1977 from the family firm ATH (Applications Techniques Hydrauliques), and a strategy of dynamic external growth adopted in the early 2000s, the HYD&AU Group (Hydraulics & Automation) is a French intermediate-sized enterprise with 320 employees, a turnover of €50 million (2015) and 10 member companies.
Vous souhaitez en découvrir davantage sur le Groupe HYD&AU ?
Under the leadership of David Couillandeau, HYD&AU is a leader in the field of hydraulics in the national territory. Its business lines consist of four main activities:
- research and design
- assembly of hydraulic systems
- manufacture of teaching benches
- component sales: hydraulics, filtration, instrumentation
- services: maintenance, repairs and fluid control
- training on teaching benches, simulation software
- production of hydraulic manifolds (definition and machining)
Electricity & Automation
- design and production of industrial electrical cabinets, PLC design
- production of harnesses
- design and production of drag chains
- design and manufacture of mechanically welded, steel and stainless steel cylinders
- design, manufacture, lapping, boring and metallisation of hydraulic cylinders on plan (ISO 6022 – 6020/1 – 3320) for public works and mining
- cylinder repair
- design and production of equipment and complete industrial processes
- design and manufacture of mobile road sign trailers
HYD&AU history: key dates
Acquisition of SAMELEC, specialist in electrical cabinets and industrial PLCs. The “instrumentation and control” function was incorporated into the Group, marking the start of the Automation activity alongside the historical hydraulics branch. Intragroup synergy was very quickly established with complete systems combining hydraulics and automation.
The offering changed nationally with the acquisition of FLUIDAP (hydraulics specialist) and the integration of AR TECHMAN (designer of special machines), within the Automation activity. This brought with it 9 new national locations, adding to those that already existed in the South West.
A strong desire for development was asserted and materialised through a unique and comprehensive offering of mechatronics solutions, with the aim of achieving export volumes of between 25 and 50% of the total turnover by 2020.
The hydraulics activity is structured around the HYD&AU FLUID brand. Specific regional hydraulics expertise is asserted with the specialisation of sites in different business lines. Two initial hydraulics offices offer Automation services.