80 technicians at your service
A team of 80 technicians is available permanently to service your installations, regardless of their complexity, as quickly as possible.
With fully equipped service vehicles and specific tools, our experts perform a diagnosis of your installations and offer more than just repair, ensuring real durability.
Quality and safety are the order of the day! This is why we follow health, safety and environmental laws. We adapt our tasks to the working environment
Maintenance at the heart of what HYD&AU FLUID does!
Indeed, we have been using our skills to develop this activity for more than 50 years. Our expertise and know-how have led to us offering 3 types of maintenance:
- remedial maintenance: costly for companies as it is often the result of production downtime. In this case, we perform a diagnosis, then carry out a temporary repair by replacing any faulty components. Our priority is getting your installations back up and running quickly.
- preventive maintenance: safer for your installations, this involves carrying out regular maintenance work in order to reduce the risk of failure.
- proactive maintenance: this is a real day-to-day approach for HYD&AU FLUID. Thanks to our experience, we have created a process to prevent malfunction before it occurs.
We have becomes masters in the operation, monitoring and performance of this type of maintenance, with clients including:
- RENAULT for its test centres
- PSA for its test centres
- CETIM for its test platforms
- ARCELOR MITTAL for its production tools
Bespoke maintenance services
APGs concern all kinds of pressurised gas or liquid devices or reserves.
HYD&AU FLUID has been your partner for ensuring the compliance of your devices with current legislation for more than 30 years.
Wondering about the compliance of your installations? About current regulations?
Don’t waste time contacting the manufacturers of each of your devices, but instead choose HYD&AU FLUID, your APG expert!
HYD&AU FLUID carries out site visits to assembly and modify your hydraulic installations.
We operate in all business sectors:
- food industry, etc.
Our technicians are equipped, trained and qualified to provide you with an effective solution. Projects we are proud of:
- piping for Harmony of the Seas (cruise ship owned by Royal Caribbean Cruise Line)
- piping for VLSs (towers for laying of subsea transport hoses for petroleum products)
- piping of presses for aviation
- piping for tunnel boring
- piping of hydraulic pools supplying test machines